Are you thorough and driven. Do you have Grip on civil engineering.
Are you flexible and steadfast. Analytical but also creative. Solution-oriented and able to look beyond the boundaries of the field. Inquisitive and enthusiastic. A multitasker with helicopter view and do you like challenge and variety?
We are looking for colleagues in connection with the expansion of our activities.
As an independent geotechnical consultant you are responsible for making various geotechnical calculations; bearing capacity, pile technical calculations, sheet pile calculations, settlement and stability calculations.
You are familiar with, or want to learn how to deal with (D-series Deltares, Technosoft) The subsequent interpretation of the results and on the basis of this geotechnical advice. Of course you maintain independent contact with our clients during the projects.
You will be involved in monitoring projects where a prior (geotechnical) assessment must be made with regard to the risks that the implementation of a civil-technical project has for the environment. You draw up monitoring plans based on this risk inventory.
- The expansion and supervision of the soil investigation
- Incidentally carrying out quality checks on location
- Incidentally carrying out pole tests on location
- Assess geotechnical damage cases
- The preparation of vibration and noise prognoses for foundations
- Consultancy for site preparation
- A completed HBO or WO-program (Road and Hydraulic Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- Excellent oral and written Dutch communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of geotechnical software such as the D-series and Technosoft
- In possession of driving license B
- You have a relevant network that you keep and expand
- Interested in sending abroad on a project basis
- An independent function within the full range of geotechnics
- A small informal organization with short communication lines
- Possibility to follow various (professional) courses
- good working conditions
With now 4 employees, GrondGrip is a small, well-established specialist consultancy in the field of geo-foundation and foundation technology and works both nationally and internationally.
Interested? We look forward to your motivation letter and CV via anita (at) grondgrip.nl
If you want to receive more information about the position, please contact mr. E.M. van der Sloot via at 0513-460699
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated