The PET (Pile Echo Tester) uses the Pulse-Echo method (PEM) for quick pile integrity test (quality control) of a large number of piles.
The pile top is struck with a lightweight handheld hammer. The reflected wave is captured and analyzed by the PET’s digital accelerometer to provide information regarding the length and shape of the pile. [ Overview of this test method ]
The PET is fully compliant to ASTM D5882 – 07(2013) Standard Test Method for Low Strain Impact Integrity Testing of Deep Foundations for pile integrity testing as well as additional standards
PET hardware connects to any portable PCs. The Bluetooth version also connects to any Android device (phone, tablet)
The PET package includes all software versions: for PC, Pocket PC and for Android. All versions are included and operate in full compatibility.
- Easy to use
- Usually, no training is needed, and the system can be self-taught in hours. (No expensive training days)
"we were up and running on the same day..." WA, USA
USB model: Plug it to the USB port of your regular portable computer, Tablet PC etc.
Bluetooth model: Connect to your regular portable computer, Tablet PC etc. or to your Android tablet or phone (more…)
Unlimited software licenses
- No plugs, no registration, no need to type in long product ID
- Install the fully functional software as many times as you need.
Specially designed for hostile construction environment.
IP68 (Protection against complete, continuous submersion in water – both models)
"Have been using it for more than 10 years now and found it very reliable." India
Good signal quality.
Very low noise level extends the usual limits of the method to longer piles
In favorable conditions – up to 100 piles/hours by a single operator.
No batteries to charge. (The BT model uses 2 off-the-shelf AAA batteries which last about 300-500 piles)
Very attractively priced.
contact us for a quote
- fully customizable reports: Full control over report columns and rows, fonts, logo and much more.
- Includes comprehensive project-management features such as breaking a project into sub-sites, sorting, counting and much, much more.
- 10 years of free software updates
- Interpretation assistance package (Included)